1. Cost: $20 to vend
2. Women Only. Sorry, this is a women's only event and as such we cannot allow men to help with the vending. If you need a man to help with set up or tear down, contact us so we can make arrangements.
3. All vendors and their helpers must be registered attendees of the Retreat.
4. The vending area is outside. Vendors must provide their own popup tents, tables, etc. There is no electricity in the vending area.
5. Please try to keep your area 10'x10' or less.
6. We encourage vendors to donate to the Raffle, but don't require it.
7. We cannot guarantee you will make a profit at the event, but we have never had a vendor not make at least their fee back.
8. Once you are registered, your vending write up will appear on this website in the Vendors page, will be listed in the Welcome Packet, and announced over the Summer in the Green Women Gathering group on Facebook.
9. We reserve the right to refuse a vendor application on any grounds and will notify the vendor of the refusal.
10. All vendors can only sell their wares from the vending area. Setting up tables or selling merchandise anywhere but the vending area is prohibited.
11. We will be opening 3 Pm on Thursday to allow vendors extra time to set up. You do not need to be open for business until Friday Morning.